Congratulations on your purchase of a Vista mobile fixed frame board – quality made in Australia.
These assembly instructions apply to all of our mobile fixed frame whiteboards, chalkboards and pinboards, including our porcelain surface whiteboards, commercial surface boards and music stave white boards.
- Fixed frame double sided mobile whiteboards
- Fixed frame double sided mobile pin boards
- Fixed frame combination boards
Tools Required for Assembly (not included in the box)
|5/8″ ring spanner|
|Rubber mallet (optional)|
|Phillips head screwdriver or cordless drill|
Component Kit Inclusions
In order of use.
|1.||2 of Side Frames (legs)|
|2.||8 of Spring Washer (small)|
|3.||8 of M6x30 Cap Screws|
|4.||2 of Cross Bars with expanding end cap fitted|
|5.||1 of Allen Key 5mm|
|6.||8 of Concealing plugs|
|7.||4 of Spring Washer (large) – Size 3/8″|
|8.||4 of 1 1/4 x 3/8″ bolts|
|9.||4 of Wheels/Castors ( 2 x Standard & 2 x locking)|
|10.||1 of Pen Tray|
|11.||4 of 10 x 1 1/4″ self tapping pan head pozzi drive screws|
|12.||1 of board panel|
|13.||2 of End Caps|
1. Place the side frames (1) onto a flat surface like a work bench or floor. With the large holes on the side frame facing up.
2. Lay the side frame (1) on its side so that the small holes are facing in and the large holes are facing out. Put one spring washer (2) onto one of the M6 x 30 Cap screws (3) then grabbing a cross bar (4) match up the holes at the end of the cross bar with the ones on the inside bottom of the side frame (1) putting the screw in from the large hole side.
3. Using the Allen key (5) turn the cap screw (3) until tight, repeating this for all the cap screw holes. Once completed repeat this process for the second Cross Bar (4) and then fit concealing plugs (6) into the holes on the side frame (1) to conceal cap screws (3).
4. Put one spring washer (7) on each individual bolt (8) and using the 5/8 ring spanner, fit the wheel/ castor (9) to the base of the side frame using bolts (8) to screw it in. When fitting the wheels make sure there is one standard and one locking wheel on each leg frame, with the locking wheels on the same side for each leg.
5. Place the pen tray (10) centrally over the top cross bar.
6. It will take 2 people to complete this step, however, if having difficulty please insight the help of a third person to steady the board. Lift up board panel (12) matching up the holes in the board with those on the side panel (1). Insert the self tapping screw(11) into the holes in the side frames (1) and through the pre-drilled holes in the board panel (12). Tighten with a Phillips head screwdriver or cordless drill.
7. Put end caps (13) on the top of the side frames (1) hammering down gently if they cannot be pushed in by hand and remove the protective plastic from the board face (if installed).
8. Enjoy your new Vista mobile fixed frame board!
*** Please retain the Allen Key as re-tightening of the cross bars may be required in the future.